Birder's Eye View

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Today marks the start of my year list for '08. Typing up last year's list this morning brought back some great memories of my 2007 birding adventures. I can't wait to see what this year has to offer.

In a way, I think 2008 might be easier, because I've mostly overcome the learning curve I had to go through last year. I'm starting fresh, and, although I won't get to travel, I hope to see some new local and state birds in the next few months.

I've already started off my 2008 year list with 6 species seen out my window this morning: Chipping Sparrows, Tufted Titmice, 1 Northern Cardinal, Carolina Chickadees, American Goldfinches, and 1 Yellow-rumped Warbler (no doubt with the help of my amazing new binoculars!!).

More updates later.

Happy New Year, and Happy Birding!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home