Birder's Eye View

Friday, January 4, 2008

Fun with birds

There were lots of birds at the feeders today -- including this Tufted Titmouse, which hung around for a while on the feeder by my window.

Still no lifers, but I did get to add a Carolina Wren to my year list.

And now, because I have nothing else of interest or importance to say... I scrounged up a game from birding camp last summer. These are just 12 of the 58 questions on the quiz. I might post the rest later. See how many you can figure out, and I'll post the answers next week. Enjoy!

The Audubon Impractical Final Exam

The answer to each question is a pun or a play on words. For example... Question: What bird is a letter? Answer: Jay! Get the picture? Okay…

What bird……….

Is fast?
Is slow?
Is a wizard?
Is acrid?
Is uneven?
Is a clown?
Is sad?
Is a fish?
Is silly?
Has been seen?
Is a mammal?
Is crazy?

Good luck & Happy Birding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home