Birder's Eye View

Monday, February 18, 2008

GBBC - Day 4

Well, I had hoped to get in some birding while I was across the state for the weekend, but alas, no such luck. I've been so busy (and consequently exhausted!) these last two days, I found no time for the GBBC.

I tried to list some of the birds I saw on the road during those seemingly endless hours of driving, but apparently, I wasn't paying attention enough to retain anything; too much else going on, I guess.

Fortunately, I did get to count some birds today on my way home from class. Entered them into the GBBC site, and here are the results:
Date: 18-Feb-2008
Time: 03:45(ish) PM
  • Muscovy Duck - 6
  • Mallard - 3
  • Anhinga - 1
  • White Ibis - 15
  • Wood Stork - 1
  • Osprey - 1
Total - 27. Still an unimpressive list for the area, but at least these were different birds than I saw on Friday.
Until next time,

Happy birding!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home