Birder's Eye View

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Watching history, not birds!

This past week I haven't done any birding, so I haven't really had much to post about. However, it has been a historic period of time in which I am glad to have been involved. (Please excuse my following political bias.)

Like millions of people, I watched Barack Obama sworn in as President of the United States yesterday. Although I support him, I do not think he will solve all our problems, nor is he going to be perfect, by any means. He’s a politician.

Nonetheless, I am hopeful that he will do his best to lead this country in a better direction than it was heading before.

With that aside, I will be starting school again next week so I may or may not get to post for a while. So, I’ll leave you with another time lapse bird painting that I made a few weeks ago, to tide you over.


Until next time,

Happy birding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home