Birder's Eye View

Friday, December 12, 2008

Home sweet home

Aaaaaaah. Home for the holidays!

That's such a weird thought. Being homeschooled by entire life, I was always "home" for the holidays -- and all other days of the year as well. But the past four months (as you will know if you've been reading my blog) I have been away at college, so it is a completely new experience to be coming home.

Well... that doesn't much to do with birding, does it? Just a random reflection I had while waiting for my latest movie to upload on YouTube.

I was hoping to see some birds at my feeders today, but the weather is rather cold and dreary, and nothing is out this morning. Oh well.. Hopefully in the next few days I can get out and do some actual birding.

Looks like my movie is uploaded! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home