Birder's Eye View

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Leaving the nest

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

You may notice a slight change to my blog logo design at the top of the page. You guessed it: I am leaving the nest, so to speak; going off to college.

I have mentioned this briefly before, but now it's official. In a couple days, I'm moving to the coast to begin studying for my future carrier (hopefully) in the environmental field.

While this new endeavor provides me with exciting opportunities to go after my dreams, it also means that for the next few days (weeks, even?) I won't be able to update the blog. New classes, obligations, and other formalities are in order, so I am gearing up for a hectic few weeks ahead.

Nonetheless, my eyes and ears will remain open at all times, looking out for new birds to list and share with you.

I will update the blog as soon as I can, but until then:

Happy birding!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home