Birder's Eye View

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fascinating lecture on birds

Once again I've fallen shamefully far behind on my blogging. This semester has been insanely busy so far. Junior year is kind of a big year at my school, mainly because we have to turn in a writing portfolio before we can take comprehensive exams and graduate. On top of that, I've become involved in a number of extracurricular activities and I recently changed to a double major, so long story short -- my life is taking over my life!

After next week though, things should slow down, and I'm looking forward to getting back to birding. Fall migrants are starting to come through, and it's driving me crazy to be stuck inside studying or running meetings or going to class!

But back to the point of this post -- this lecture is totally fascinating! Tim Birkhead is a professor at the University of Sheffield and gives an enthusiastic look at the history of bird studies and behavior.

Enjoy, and happy birding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home