Birder's Eye View

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ornithological research, anyone?

Still no birding news to report, but I have, however, finally uploaded my bird research paper from Environmental Biology class last semester.

Before you read it, please be aware that some changes have been made to protect privacy that may look a little funny (i.e. I removed the name of my school, specific locations, etc). Also, the formatting on Google Docs squished it up a bit, so it looks significantly shorter than it is in print.

Nonetheless, all my research is there, as well as the tables and graphs with the data. If you're familiar with research papers, mine will not look very impressive but I will emphasize again that this was a learning experience in every sense. :-)

So, check it out here. And until next time,

Happy birding!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home